Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
1. Name and describe the components needed to make a complet
Transcript of 1. Name and describe the components needed to make a complet
1. Name and describe the components needed to make a complete circuit. 1 Battery.
Utensil for combining electrical circuits as a combination using a mechanical assembly.
A resistor is an electrical element that limits or controls the flow of electrical current in an electronic circuit
A voltmeter is an instrument used for leveling electrical potential difference between two points in an electric circuit.
An ammeter is a measuring tool used to regulate the electric current in a circuit.
2. Compare and contrast a series and parallel circuit. Give at least one way that they are alike and one way that they are different.
Series circuit, there is only one path for the current to flow through and in a parallel circuit; there are more than one path for the current to circulate through. Both Parallel and series circuits could have light bulbs, batteries, wires and switches
3. Ohm's law is represented by the equation I = V/R. Explain how the current would change if the amount of resistance decreased and the voltage stayed the same.
The current would drastically rise as the deadline of the resistance R tends to reach zero.
Question 1: Is the circuit you created a parallel, series or a series/parallel circuit? Support your answer with a description of this type of circuit.
1 .both parallel and series
Question 2: What is the purpose of the resistor in your circuit?
2. The resistor lessens radiance in light
4. Define resistance and describe what would happen to a light bulb if the voltage increased but the resistance stayed the same.
Resistance is the habit of an object to withstand or slow down the flow of current .The light bulb would gleam brighter caused by the fact that there would be more energy supply than the initial one and the same amount holding it back as the original.
Question 3: How does the switch work?3. ON / OFF amp meter ON/OFF
Question 4: Describe the path of the electric current through your circuit.
4 .the trail of electrical current always runs in reversal of commonly referred as the current always flows to positive so the travel of current first will go to through the circuit