Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Positive & Negative effects of Digital Life
Transcript of Positive & Negative effects of Digital Life
- Internet addiction,
- Cyberbullying and Cyber crime
- Watching inappropriate things
- Privacy risks
- Impact on student's education and health
- Wasting time in unimportant things that are in the internet
- Forgetting how to communicate face to face
- Having poor grammar skills
Different ways that media impact people.
What are the possibilities and potential pitfalls of using digital media in our social connected culture?ㅇㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㅁㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴ
Positive effects of Digital Life
Friends and relations
Social network provides the opportunity to connect with people.
People can update their works faster.
Students understand cultural and social issues that are related to technology.
Social media tells us important things to know.
- ‘addiction’ to social networks on the Internet; potential mental health problem for some users
- Children spend more time with media than any other activity, except for sleeping.
- It effects people to believe in rumors.
- Shows creative thinking, knowledge and develop new ideas using technology
- People use technology to communicate and collaborate with people in long distance
- Digital citizenship: People will understand cultural and social issues that are related to technology
- Improve relationship
What is Digital Media?
electronic media where data is stored in digital form.