Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The back to school night 8th grade style
Transcript of The back to school night 8th grade style
century in English class.
We will be addressing:
1. High School Entrance
Exams through the
taking of practice tests;
2. Public speaking
skills through the
presentation of papers
and class debates;
3. Writing the five-paragraph essay
with a strong focus on the intro-
duction, the analysis, and the
conclusion, and understanding the
importance of parallelism;
4. Discussing the vision and notion
of morality. "What makes a good
citizen?" There will be collaboration
with the social studies and religion
5. Looking at sentence structure and reviewing the
parts of speech in detail (where necessary);
6. Constructing a solid thesis statement and
learning to embrace writing, as opposed to being
intimidated by the process of writing;
7. Enhancing the students' vocabulary; and
8. Encouraging the students to think critically
about themes, especially on the global level.
How will we accomplish this?
Through teacher-led instruction, student-led
instruction, lively debate, group debate, paper
presentations, group projects, impromptu writing
assignments, practice tests, text book readings,
trade books, and so much more.
The Final Result: Your child has the educational foundation, and the
morals, the character, and the qualities to be successful in the 21st century on a global level!!!!!