Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Coke Product- Supply and Demand Project
Transcript of Coke Product- Supply and Demand Project
1.)The government placed a tax on Coke for about 25%.
2.)Krogers has a sale for coke next week, 4 for $12.
3.)Coke products announces that coke has gone bad.
4.)The price for Dr.Pepper has increased its price.
5.)The sugar in coke, increased in its price. Pe P Q Qe D S S D P Q Price: Increase Quantity Supplied: Decrease Pe Qe Demand for Coke
1.)The Coca-Cola Company says there's a sale
4/$10 next week.
2.)The sale for pepsi increased than coke.
3.) A woman took a poll on pepsi and coke, and more people seem to like coke better
4.)People would rather have tea that coke.
5)Coke seems to have increased in their prices. S D Q P Qe Pe Price: Increase
Quantity Supplied:Increase P Q D S $5.00 $7.50 Price Floor $1,500.00 $700 P Q D S Price Ceiling