Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Johannes Kepler
Weil der Stadt, Germany
What was my job?
3 laws of planetary motion
Math Teacher at seminary school
Vitus Muller & Jacob Heerbrand
Bigger Field of view
than Galilean telescope
Studied at Tübingen University
Thanks for watching
"Johannes Kepler." World of Scientific Discovery. Gale, 2006. Student Resources in Context. Web. 26 Jan. 2015.
"Johannes Kepler." Math & Mathematicians: The History of Math Discoveries Around the World. Gale, 2008. Student Resources in Context. Web. 26 Jan. 2015.
by Josh and Quinn
"I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses." -Kepler
Most Important Scientist
He created a base for later scientists and laws about planetary motion that help us today