Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mid-Term Review
INTRANET Confirm a fully digital environment is effective and demonstrate the effect on everyday life
Pioneer 'Paperless Project Story'
Explore technologies and work process PERSONAL BRAND & NETWORK O B J E C T I V E S ADOPTION & KNOWLEDGE IDEA SKETCH
WORKPLACE: 2013 is using digital devices, open source data and cloud technology to share knowledge, manage information and contribute user-generated content to communities of people regardless of time or place. Dramatically different from traditional collaboration, it who can . (Tapscott, 2006) FY2013 DELIVERABLES PRODUCTIVITY
WORKFLOW RESEARCH REPORT DESIGN COMPETITION
WORKPLACE: 2013 CONNECTED WORKPLACE CHANGE ? Participation Web 2.0 Convergence Wikis Blogs Mobility RSS OpenAPI's DataDriven Web Standards Open ID Videocasting Podcasting Simplicity Social Software Economy Affliation XHTML TRUST Design user-generated content XML Mass Collaboration Sharing Collaboration Pagerank Aggregators Topics Hashtags Browser Audio Video Collaborative Consumption Wikinomics Generation Y Generation X EXISTING
WORKFLOW MEETING NOTES APP PACKAGES DESIGN COORDINATION APP SUMMARIES WORKFLOWS PUNCHLIST TEAM DIALOGUE NETWORK ACCESS @GenslerOnCities
Gensler WIKI CENTRAL COLLABORATION SERVER ? ? 60 DAYS 365 DAYS 60 DAYS ideas collaboration Social Media Work Station Office Environment Innovation Universal Design Ergonomics Flexibility Visual Connection Planetary Local face-to-face day-to-day "stuff" Devices Re-Imagine 21st Century #work2013 1999 2008 2010
yammer DIGITAL COLLABORATION 2011 2012 2020 RESEARCH CASE STUDIES REFERENCE "Introspective" - Outline of our experience
"Just-in-Time" - Narrative
Increase efficiency 83%
Gained 2.5 Hours workday
6-10 Collaborators "Going Paperless and Connecting" - Narrative
134 Collaborators: 18 countries; 25 States
Created Networks "Tablet Based Survey, Trial by Fire" - Narrative
Increase efficiency 50%
Hand held Data Collection Mass Scale
External Collaboration with SMEP Allen, David "Getting Things Done"
Moore, Geoffrey "Crossing the Chasm"
Tapscott, Don "Wikinomics"
Warming up to the Office less Office
Finding the office of the future
The Case for collaborative consumption
The iPad is/isn't a content creation device USER DIGITAL COLLABORATION
IS DEFINED BY... 1. E-Mail - limited to peer to peer
2. Social Media - value added benefits
3. User Experience - affects adoption
4. Content Creation - encourages personal branding
5. Network - unlocks knowledge DISCOVERED EVOLUTION OF COMMUNICATION EVERNOTE Meeting Notes, Business Development, Read & Reference MIND MAPS Business Development, Brainstroming, Project Information Orchestra Task Lists, Team Coordination Dropbox File Directory and Administer documents Twitter News and Information Filter from Clients and Partners FUNDAMENTALS connects a broader network of participants accomplish much more than they would on their own PLANET | PERSON | PLACE
CONNECTION ...WORLD CLOCK........NEWS..... .......TRANSIT SCHEDULES... PERSONAL BRANDS ............ ......PROJECT UPDATES............ FIRM COMMUNICATION......... INTRANET CLIENT NEWS....... INDUSTRY................ THE USE OF APPS , SOFTWARE AND SOCIAL MEDIA PARTICIPATION PUNCHLIST ADVOCACY CASE STUDIES APP SUMMARY
WORKFLOW APP SUMMARIES
WORKFLOWS INNOVATION + TRANSFORMATION 2013 NOS. 1 PROJECT DIGITAL COLLABORATION NOS. 2 PROJECT ALTERATION NOS. 3 SHARE POINT VS. SOCIAL MEDIA NOS. 4 EXISTING CONDITIONS ASSESSMENT BOOKS WEBSITES ACCOMPLISHMENTS STAFF HEADCOUNT: 3,500
YAMMER HEADCOUNT: 1,125 32% EARLY MAJORITY ADOPTION NATIONAL INTEREST IN "PUNCH LIST"
EFFECTIVE USE OF THE iPAD FOR CA AND DATA COLLECTION
MAJORITY ADOPTION OF YAMMER
152 MEMBERS OF -DIG. COL.- YAMMER GROUP
PAPERLESS ACCOUNTING; GENSLER LA
RAISED AWARENESS: TASK LISTS, DIGITAL NOTE TAKING, PRESENTATIONS AND PLANETARY NETWORKING
MIND MAPPING TOOL FOR LEARNING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MISSING
LINK 2% INNOVATIONS