Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Technology, Education and Reading
Transcript of Technology, Education and Reading
Nicholas Carr I ask myself... Why is it that we find it so difficult to read 3 pages at once?
What’s happening with our concentration span?
Is it the web making us lazy? Students, learners, teachers.... All getting accustomed to this 'rapid' and 'superficial' way of reading...
...which maybe weakening our capacity for a deep reading. How to teach in a context where... Technology, education and reading Facebook
Everything at hand.
Are we leaving the thinking behind? SPACE DIGITAL NATIVES want everything NOW! WITHOUT EFFORT AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE So.... How to teach in a world where education means... Why do we need to teach
with technology? sharing culture It's not easy It's not fast But it's not impossible So let's start
digital inmigrants!!! It's hard working let's enjoy this short video...