Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Medical Spelling
Materials needed for event
- Event guidelines
- #2 lead pencils
- Watch with second hand (optional)
Why I selected this event
- I selected this event because I like spelling and I also enjoy helping people with spelling errors. I also chose this event because I want to improve my knowledge in spelling.
Description of the event
This event will be divided into 2 rounds. Round one will be a written test. Any competitor who scores 50% will move up to round 2. In round 2 the competitors will have a "spell down" where they will spell words. If a word is misspelled, the competitor will be eliminated. The last competitor in round 2 will become the winner.
Competitors must be an active member of HOSA.
2. Competitors must be familiar with the "General Rules and Regulations of the National HOSA Competitive Events Program. (GRR)
3. the test items and the medical term lists should be selected randomly from the standard references. No study list will be provided to any competitor.
4. Round 1 should be a 50 question written, multiple choice test that includes moderate and difficult terms.
- For this event the competitors must be members of HOSA and dressed in proper business attire.
- In Round One, bonus points will be given to anyone dressed appropriately
- Any competitor that is not dressed appropriately for Round Two will not be able to compete.