Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Old English
Old English is the mixed dialect of the three dominant groups in the regions of England and Scotland in the mid fifth century. Four dialects of Old English:
4)Kentish Over 50% of the most common Old English words are still in existance and are used in every day language. water/strong/be The most famous piece of literature written in Old English is.. BEOWOLF an early form of English Anglos, Saxons, and Jutes