Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Transcript of How to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
By: Alyssa Reynolds
The peanut butter and jelly sandwich is an American classic. Found daily in lunch bags all across school cafeterias nationwide, "PB&J's" are the reason why many look forward to lunch everyday.
Before you begin making your PB&J sandwich, you will need to complete the following:
Wash your hands.
Clear off a counter area in your kitchen with enough space to make your sandwich.
Get a knife and plate.
Gather your ingredients.
(2) slices of bread (white or wheat works best)
(2tbs.) grape jelly
(2tbs.) peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
Step 1: Applying the Peanut Butter
Using a knife, spread approximately two tablespoons of peanut butter on one slice of bread until it is completely covered.
Step 2: Applying the Jelly
After washing the knife, spread approximately two tablespoons of jelly on the other slice of bread until it is completely covered.
Step 3: Putting It All Together
Take the peanut buttered slice of bread and place it face up on your plate. Place the jellied slice of bread face down on top of the peanut buttered slice of bread. Using a knife, cut your sandwich in half.