Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hospital Physician
Hospital Physician are physicians who specialize in the care of hospitalized patients.
February 7Th 2014
Block scheduling has become the most common and desired schedule format for hospital Physician.
The average hospital Physicians makes anywhere from about $175,000 on the lower end to upwards of $250,000 on the higher end
Hospital Physician as their title implies, always work in a hospital facility where patients are admitted for overnight stays for any number of reasons.
Hospital Physician often work on a shift based schedule, typically in a block schedule. The average shift is ten to 12 hours.
Hospital Physicians must complete a four-year bachelor’s degree, plus four years of medical school to obtain their medical degree from an accredited medical school.
Education & Pay