Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Moldova:
What could I visit?
Why is it special?
Some facts :
? In the Eastern Europe
: 33 000 km^2
: 4,2 mill. people
: Md Leu (1€ = 17MDL)
What should I know?
Where could I stay?
How do I get there?
Welcome to the country of folklore, beautiful landscapes and generous people!
Bine ați venit!
Accommodations in Chisinau are surprisingly expensive. Most hotel prices are listed in euros but some are listed in dollars.
Most usual types of accommodation are :
Top end Hotels
Majority of visitors to Moldova use the
Chisinau International Airport
. Train, bus and ferry services also provided.
The most extensive domestic transport : the bus.
for the EU, former USSR countries, Commonwealth countries
(drinkable water, fruit/vegetables)
: city tours, monasteries, fortresses,..
Crafts and traditions
Chisinau Central Catherdal
Orheiul Vechi Complex
Chisinau Triumphal Arch
Stefan cel Mare Monument
The "City Gates"