Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 5/11
act iii scene iv
Copy Lesson IQ: How do actors convey emotion non verbally?
Respond: Have you/would you betray a friend for personal gain? Explain
Thursday, May 11th
stop and jot
What are some ways that actors can convey emotions to the audience without speaking? Give examples
How is Macbeth feeling in this scene? How do you know?
What nonverbal gestures should the Macbeths use to convey their emotions in Act III Scene IV?