Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Can the Spread of Ebola Be Prevented in Less Developed Regio
Transcript of Can the Spread of Ebola Be Prevented in Less Developed Regio
Ebola could be prevented if high developed countries (like the USA) helped by giving the less developed countries money to open quarantine zones and help decrease the food shortages.
The Help of Countries
Doctors can come together from around the world to create vaccines and new treatments. Researchers can come together too and research about the mutations of Ebola and how it spreads.
Doctors and Researchers
If you live in Africa, you can prevent yourself from getting Ebola if you avoid:
bush meat and contact with infected people. Wash your hand frequently and don't handle the remains of infected people.
Avoiding Ebola in Africa
Teachers can start educating their students about Ebola and how to prevent it. People can also raise awareness of Ebola on social media.To also prevent Ebola you need to avoid infected countries; stop traveling.
What Everyone Can Do?