Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scientific Method
The problem, or research question, is the single most important part of the scientific method. Every part of your project is done to answer this question. #2: Hypothesis The hypothesis is a statement representing your educated guess, which you propose is the solution to the problem. #3: Experimental
Design Variables Control Observation Journal Collect
Data Charts &
Graphs Materials Procedure A detailed, step-by-step account of what you did during the experiment Results A simple statement which summarizes data Conclusion The conclusion is the summary of the research and the results of the experiment. This is where you answer the problem and make a statement about whether your data supported your hypothesis or not Application How can the knowledge learned be used, and what are the next steps? Resources The resources are your credits, or bibliography