Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IBBM Franchises Project
Transcript of IBBM Franchises Project
Process of Franchising
What is a
Paperwork & Registration
Support & Maintain
FTC Regulation (Franchise Rule)
Franchise Pros & Cons
Rapid growth without risking much capital
Economies of scale
Cost effective management
No trial and error period in with new business start up
Franchisor provides experience
Unified store design
Much capital to start up, train, support
Brand can be harmed
Franchisees may be too radical
Fees, royalties (decrease profit)
Restricted by franchisor's standards
When contract ends, all good reputation lost back to
An HL Presentation