Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Eye
Long and Short sight
Structure and function
Using Diagrams and your own words explain long and short sight
explain how it can be treated
What are the roles of the following:
use the lens to make an image on the paper
what does this tell you about how an image forms in your eye?
Draw a ray diagram to show the passage of the light rays and how the image forms
What happens if you move the paper forwards and backwards?
Is this similar to how your eye or a camera focuses?