Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Negative and positive effects of nuclear technology
Transcript of Negative and positive effects of nuclear technology
Where: Hiroshima & Nagasaki
Why: Because US wanted japans surrender
Chemical Element: Uranium 235, "little boy" (Hiroshima) -Nagasaki "fat boy" plutonium Japan 2011 When: 11 March 2011
Why: Earthquake 8.9 (Tsunami) affects the nuclear central at Fukishima. Next day central explodes. Chernobyl When:1986
Where: Chernobyl, Ukraine
Why: A bad management in the nuclear power plant. Consequences of nuclear explosion Types of illness * More than 7.000 varieties of cancer.
* Genetic mutations
* Malignant tumors
* Leukemia (blood cancer)
* Hepatic function disorder
* Microcephaly Nuclear Medicine Definition Is the medical specialty that involves the use of radiative isotopes in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Purposes of nuclear medicine: Specialist use state, painless and effective techniques to image that body and treat disease. Especially many types of cancer. Purpose Fat boy little boy Uses
ºsee intern organs
ºsee malignant tumors