Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snowy Snowflakes
Snowflakes will never look the same. The shape depends on the crystals coming together to form.
Why the shape?
It usually takes them about 15 to 45 minutes to form and fall to the ground.Once they hit the ground it turns to snow while others pile on top of one another.
How long before they hit the ground?
Snowflakes always have six sides and similar to a human fingerprint. But the same 2 snowflakes never look exactly the same. Both the form and shape of a snowflake depends on the temp. and moisture of the cloud.
What do they look like?
They begin to form when a really cold water droplet freezes on a pollen or dust particle in the sky; this is an ice crystal. As it falls,water vapor freezes onto the primary crystal, building new crystals: snowflakes.
How they form
My opinion on snowflakes
My opinion on snowflakes is that they are awesome! They are never the same, they are always different. I love snow!! I like to play around in it a lot. Snowflakes are also very, very pretty. My parents say that they don’t like snow, well me and my little brother do.
by Isabelle Merola