Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Internet-Based Tools for Education
Transcript of Internet-Based Tools for Education
Where can we find them them?
How can we use them? Edu-Ready Internet Tools My 5 Favourite
Resources Why? Because they're free, easy to use, and versatile. Let's start with Prezi... Start
Exploring! Where do your interests and abilities lead you? How does that match up with the needs of your students? Best place to start
is YOU... It's important to understand your own tech-tolerances before using new programs or applications with students. The crime rate in classrooms is rising...
It's time we put an end to DEATH BY PowerPoint. http://www.prezi.com Vocaroo http://www.vocaroo.com On-line voice recording software that you can share or e-mail. Kid (and adult) friendly mind-mapping software. https://bubbl.us/ Animoto Software that takes your use your pictures, video clips and music and creates unique animations. http://www.animoto.com Appitic For the Apple products owners and enthusiasts... http://www.appitic.com And the Oscar goes to... http://www.edmodo.com Thank you for your attention!