Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Protein Structures
Structure The specific sequence of
amino acids that make
up the protein Secondary
Structure The chain of amino acid coils to form an alpha helix or a beta pleated sheet Tertiary
Structure The final 3D shape of a protein in formed when these coils and pleats themselves coil Quaternary
Structure This is formed when
2 or more amino acid chains
are bonded together