Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of HONORS PROJECT 1
Transcript of Copy of HONORS PROJECT 1
HONORS PROJECT 1
Answer these core questions
about liquid breathing
*Discuss the parameters that influence gases in solution.
*Explain how nitrogen behaves when a scuba diver dives to great depths, and the consequences this can cause. .
*Explain various solutions to the problems caused by nitrogen gas in solution at depths.
*Explain what liquid breathing is and how it works.
Answer all these sufficiently earn 90 points.
Does it have to be a paper?
Use the Rubric to frame your paper and research