Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of HONORS PROJECT 1
Transcript of Copy of HONORS PROJECT 1
HONORS PROJECT 1
Answer these core questions
about liquid breathing
*Discuss the parameters that influence gases in solution.
*Explain how nitrogen behaves when a scuba diver dives to great depths, and the consequences this can cause. .
*Explain various solutions to the problems caused by nitrogen gas in solution at depths.
*Explain what liquid breathing is and how it works.
Answer all these sufficiently earn 90 points.
Does it have to be a paper?
Use the Rubric to frame your paper and research