Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pole Final
Through the City Gate A man from Lu tried to enter the City Gate carrying a long pole.
First, he held the pole upright, but the pole could not pass through the gate. Then he held it horizontally; but it still could not pass through. He was stumped
By and by an old man came along and said to him, "I am not a Saint; but I have a lot of practical experience. Why not cut the pole in two at the middle?" So the man cut the pole in two at the middle.