Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Physical Properties. They Matter!
Transcript of Physical Properties. They Matter!
to a magnet Magnetism Objects that are more dense
sink in water; less dense objects float in water. Relative Density Measurement of the ability
of a solid to dissolve in a liquid. Solubility Energy that causes a change in
temperature between materials. Thermal Energy Energy produced by the
movement of electrons Electrical Energy Material that allows electric
current or heat energy to flow through it easily. Conductor Material that slows down or
stops electric current or heat from flowing through it. Insulator