Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ocean
The ATLANTIC Ocean is the busiest. Many ships cross the Atlantic, carrying cargo between the Americas, Africa, and Europe. It is 32 million square miles.
Although sea turtles live most of their lives in the ocean, adult females must return to beaches on land to lay their eggs. They often migrate long distances between foraging grounds and nesting beaches.
Oceans cover over 70% of the earth's surface and are home to many types of fish, mammals, and plants The oceans of the world are some of the last uncharted places of the earth, with depths up to a mile below the earth's land surface. Oceans are large salt-water bodies connected across the earth The ocean floor is made up of shelves, plains and mountain ranges. Oceans of the world are connected and water moves between them through currents. There are surface and deep-water currents moving water between different oceans by rafel guzman :) grade :80