Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SRS Is The Road To Success!
Transcript of SRS Is The Road To Success!
All School Meeting:
Respect and Citizenship Six Pillars of Character Traits
and Four Cornerstones Respect! Be courteous and polite! Manners Self-Control Kindness Courage Listen to what other people have to say. Don't judge other people. Don't bully or make fun of others. Treat others the way you
want to be treated. Citizenship A citizen is a member of a group or community.
We are all citizens of:
The United States of America
The Wallingford-Swarthmore School District
SRS How can we be good citizens? Be a good neighbor. Treat other people, animals, and things with respect. Follow the rules of your family, your school, and your society. Next up:
A story about RESPECT. Looks Like: Sounds Like: Making eye contact Raising your hand
to speak Waiting your turn Being quiet while others are speaking Using kind words and manners