Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Social Media and Assessment in Higher Education
Transcript of Social Media and Assessment in Higher Education
in Higher Education April 27, 2010 Ways that Twitter is currently being used Users can pose a question and get
responses from their followers. Users can track trends and "buzzwords" Users can utilize plug-ins and external
applications to conduct polls and surveys Track word associations to evaluate
effectiveness of branding and marketing Social media in the classroom students can pose questions for faculty and get immediate feedback faculty can pose question, gain insight into how the class is doing and identify points that need clarification Qualitative data can be obtained through blogging and video-conferencing The future of social media and assessment How have you used social media to gather assessment and evaluation data? Where do you see things in 5 years?
In 10 years?