Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Maus Questions
Mixer Do You Think a Holocaust
Could Happen Again? Problems The Jews Had
Under Hitler's Government Maus Jews had a hard life and were
treated very badly Maus Response Questions By. Alex Stasiak Recipe for Hate Cookies Ingredients 2 Cups Anger
1 Cup Hateful
1 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Chocolate
1 Bag Marshmallows
1/2 Cups Flour
4 Cups Nazi DNA Instructions 1. Preheat oven to 450 .
2. Mix Chocolate, Water, and Flour.
3. Mix Anger, Hateful, and Marshmallows.
4. Drench in Nazi DNA.
5. Split into 6-8 balls.
6. Bake for 20 min.
7. Let Cool For 10 min.
8. Sprinkle Hitler mustache hair and hate
of jews on top.
9. Put a pinch of charred Vladek and random victims on top.
10. Add Maus book pages and maybe anything
else in the book to the nasty cookies.
11. Eat and Hate :). xxxxxx Another Holocaust? Yes, I think it could. With all of the wars going on in Iraq and Iran. Maybe it might be between Jerusalem and Pakistan. It could happen during another 9-11 or WWIII starts. Someone could bomb during some memorial or anniversary. Germany would have Hitler the 2nd and would remake the concentration camps. The guards at the concentration camps could have their children recapture the Jews. Other countries could have a Hitler like person there and The Holocaust will happen again. The government might get over run by the muslims. They are planing to put a mosque over the twin tower area. I think a lot of people would not like that. That is why i think another holocaust could happen again. Problems with
Government? There are many major problems faced by Jews. The first one is they could not live in their own homes. Two is they almost starved to death every day. Third, they had a 85%ish chance of getting shot. Fourth, all of their stuff was stolen or burned. Fifth, work for Hitler or die and even sometimes he would kill you if you did work for him. Sixth, according to the Maus books in the camps you only "owned" a spoon and the rags of clothes. Those are some of the major problems faced by Jews under Hitler's government. New York Holocaust? No Jews
is what it says Works Cited
Cookie. Digital image. Wikipedia. N.p., n.d. Web.
"Hungary." European Jewish Congress. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Feb. 2013.
"Nazis." KKK History Website Atom. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Feb. 2013. Yummm