Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
1920s: Radio and Cinema
Transcript of 1920s: Radio and Cinema
Content and Language Objectives
You will outline ideas and findings on radio and cinema in the 1920s based on multiple sources shown in class.
Radio/Cinema exploration with Graphic Organizer (in small groups)
Class-wide discussion on findings
By the end of this class you will construct an essay connecting the findings on the subject
How have the invention and accessibility of radio and cinema mediums changed the daily lives of the general population and what were the consequences in popular culture?