Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of hemisphere
each half of earth
The starting point for measuring longitude
The exact location of something
The feature on a map that tells how a measure space on the map relates to to the actual distance on earth.
A line of latitude that runs around the middle of the earth.
The average weather in an area over a long period of time.
the lines on a map that run north to south
the lines on that runs east to west
map key often use color or symbol to represent things