Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Urban Sprawl
spreading of cities into surrounding regions. The main cause of this was the evolution of the automobile that gave people the freedom to move out from the cities and commute to work and back via cars. Now with cars, people could
live further away. People wanted to move out of the cities because the suburbs allowed them to have more room to raise a family and better resources such as schools. "According to experts, urban sprawl is a phenomenon that began in the United States, although it is now seen to a lesser but still significant extent around the world [source: European Environment Agency]." -Howstuffworks 1920's