Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Therapy" All Time Low Lyric Analysis
Transcript of "Therapy" All Time Low Lyric Analysis
Jordynn Hatfield (D.) The song "Therapy.": (C.) Therapy~ (G.) Re-examining the title: Works Cited: (H.) Significance: (E.) Figurative Language: (F.) Attitude The meaning: The Baltimore raised band All Time Low formed in 2003, while in their high
("All Time Low") All Time Low currently has 8 albums, the more recent one being "Don't Panic" that came out in October of 2012.
("LetsSingIt: All Time Low") The meaning behind "Therapy." is feeling broken and
feeling stretched thin. Feeling completely unhappy about
how you're life is going at the moment, but still trying to smile through the bad times.
"Therapy is about every kid's worst nightmare, when people are telling you you need to get help when all you want is a hug."
--Alex Gaskarth -The overall attitude of the song was more slow, sad.
But at the same time I saw it as a triumphant one, the
song to me almost was saying "Times are tough, but I
know you can get through it." This song can be interpreted many different ways I believe, but the way I understood it, was that people are going to try to bring you down, and tell you the way you are isn’t enough, or that the way you think isn’t right. But to try your hardest to be you, because you are more important than anyone else and what they think. And I really relate to this because I’ve been put down and bullied a few times in my life, and this song basically says to keep going, keep being you, and keep smiling through it all. <3 From the first time I heard about this song, and looked at the title, I assumed first off it was going to be about getting help. -"All Time Low." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 02 June 2013. Web. 06 Feb. 2013.
-"All Time Low Lyrics." - Therapy. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Feb. 2013.
- "All Time Low - Albums." LetsSingIt. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Feb. 2013.
(B.) All Time Low:
Facts and Background -But they tore me apart like a hurricane [SIMILE]
-And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade [SIMILE]
- Therapy, you were never a friend to me [Personification]
- You can choke on your misery. [Metaphor] The band consists of four members: Vocalist Alex Gaskarth, Lead guitarist and backing vocalist Jack Barakat, Bassist Zack Merrick, and drummer Rian Dawson.