Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of sensational seasons
between the tilt of the earth and the seasons seasons are caused by the tilt of earths rotational axis angle- 23.5 degrees as it rotates the sun at two times every year we receive between direct and indirect sunlight- Autumn and Spring . conclusion revolution + tilt = seasons THANK YOU FOR WATCHING AND LISTENING because of earths tilt while revolving the sun, one hemisphere is either receiving direct or indirect sunlight and the other hemisphere is either receiving direct or indirect sunlight if one hemisphere is receiving direct sunlight it is summer if one hemisphere is receiving indirect sunlight it is winter seasons have been happening since the dawn of time do you have any questions?