Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Practical EFL activities
Transcript of Practical EFL activities
6. COLORED STICK CONVERSATIONS
GOALS OF THIS WORKSHOP
To provide participants with a series of suitable and practical communicative activities in the EFL classroom.
To increase the effectiveness of the ideas presented by getting feedback from the audience.
1- Guess about me
Why is this man important for me?
Why is this date important?
Why is this important?
2. THE MULTIPURPOSE DICE
4. CHAIN STORY
Last night I...
My family My hobbies
The most important The first time I
person in my life got in love
My last vacation My friends
5. PICTURES AND QUOTES
THE DAILY QUOTES
8. FOUR CORNERS
- Keep it simple
- Make it fun
- Be creative
- Easy instructions
- Consider your audience
- Be aware of time
My first day at school
People I love
Free time activities
The way I see my future
3- PRACTICE STRUCTURES
4- KINESTHETIC GAMES
"San Miguel should be considered the second largest city in El Salvador"
"TEACHERS SHOULD EARN MORE THAN DOCTORS"
"One day, computers will replace teachers"
"A MAN SHOULD HAVE A WIFE FOR THE FAMILY AND MISTRESS FOR PLEASURE"
By: José Ovidio Torres
Salvador Alejandro Buendía
What´s the hardest part of teaching?
What do you like the most about teaching?