Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Implicit/Explicit
EXPLICIT MESSAGES EXPLICIT MESSAGES IMPLICIT MESSAGES What is the cereal box advertising?
What are some other messages you get from looking at this?
Do you think these messages are correct? Implicit and explicit messages are used in commercials, songs, newspapers, television shows, web sites, brochures, magazines, product labels/packaging, etc. Explicit messages are obvious, clear, specific, and detailed.
Explicit messages leave little room for interpretation. Implicit messages are hidden messages.
Implicit messages are not so obvious, they are inferred.
This means the media uses visuals, settings, body language, colors, etc. to communicate meaning rather than just saying what they mean. Now Let's Try
Some Sample Advertisements!