Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
quarter4 Digital Literacy Dairy Goats What are the Main Dairy Goat Breeds??? -a mature doe should stand not less 30in.
at the withers and should weigh not less then 135lbs
- a mature buck should stand from 34in at the withers and weigh 175 pounds
- Alpines can be various colors Alpine Breed Nubian Breed - Oberhasli Nigerian Dwarf Saanen -Has long pendulous ears
-a mature doe should stand 30in tall and should weigh 135 pounds
- a mature buck should stand 35 in and should weigh 175 pounds a doe should be chamois color or black
should stand 30in tall and weigh about 135 ponds chamois color - - ideal height for a doe 17-19 in
-ideal weight 75 pounds Toggenburg - a doe should weigh more than 120 lbs
- varying from a light fawn color to a dark chocolate - has to be white if it is light cream colored it would be considered a sable -a doe should weigh 145 pounds Lamancha -must have gopher or elf ears
-any color is acceptable
- medium sized
-only breed of goat that originated in America Research Process 1) I chose my topic because I joined 4H with goats this year and wanted to learn more about them. 2)I picked my resources by going on authoritative sites which is an trustworthy site. 3) I picked prezi because you can make your presentation more interesting to your audience. 4) I learned from this project what an authoritative resource and whats not. Also I learned how tall Nigerian Dwarfs get. "goat." Compton's by Britannica. Encyclopædia Britannica Online School Edition.
Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., 2013. Web. 30 May 2013.
<http://school.eb.com/comptons/article-9274580>. http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/goats/ http://www.flickr.com/creativecommons/ Bibliography