Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Woman in the Snow
Transcript of The Woman in the Snow
Characters A city in the south just before the civil rights movement. The "Hall Street Express" is the bus route where most the action take place.
This creates tensions and a spooky place. Setting Racism created hardships for many black Americans.
Grady was haunted by his abusive father.
The young mother was not put to rest until a kind act was presented to her. Conflict Change in Character
through conflict resolution
Young mother goes away when Ray, the next bus driver, is nice to her. Good will always win over evil. Theme I really learned a lot about the civil rights movement, and what it was like. Having the story take place during that time made it a little creepier, because i wasn't expecting a scary story. Critique By Patricia C. McKissack