Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mentos and Diet Coke, Why?
Transcript of Mentos and Diet Coke, Why?
What, Why, How?
What do the Mythbusters have to say?
So What Have You Learned?
Have You Seen This?
All it takes is a Mentos and some Diet Coke!
Use the data we collected from our experiment and insert it into an Excel document. Then use Excel to create bar graph and a line graph showing the soda types and their heights.
Other Possible Experiments?
Can you think of other experiments that can be done and other questions that can be answered using the tools we used today? Write down a few on the paper where you collected your data.
What about other sodas?
Why Does the Reaction Happen?
Brainstorm Reasons in a Circle Map
Will they work the same?
Why does it react this way?
Nucleation Sites (Rough Outside)
More detailed explanation!