Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jamaica
located in the Caribbean Sea.
The island is composed primarily of mountainous terrain surrounded by a small strip of coast.
The climate in Jamaica is tropical, generally warm and humid. GEOGRAPHY Economy
Jamaica is a major regional tourist center. Its economy besides tourism focuses on sugar production. Culture and Religion Musical genres are Jamaican ska, reggae, rocksteady, dub, dancehall, ragga ragga and jungle, have all been designed in Jamaica. The most popular music is reggae. Here are some popular foods: chicken, pork, or fish patties, ackee and saltfish, rice and peas, festival, breadfruit bammy, grilled, roasted yellow yam and goat curry. Isla Jamaica Juan Esteban Alvarez Peña Bob Marley, Jamaican music icon. Sean Paul, Jamaican singer. Sports Usain Bolt, the best athlete in Jamaica.
The country's most famous athlete is the athlete Usain Bolt with world records in Beijing and london. Thanks