Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spanish-speaking countries problems/issues
Transcript of Spanish-speaking countries problems/issues
Problems: Guatemala A massive earthquake struck Guatemala November
7, 2012. It measured 7.4 in magnitude, making it
the largest earthquake the country has experienced
since 1996. -Continued Past Earthquakes:
-February 4, 1976.
-magnitude of 7.5
-death toll= 23,000 people
-magnitude of 7.4
death toll- 48 people -Continued More than 2,000 soldiers were deployed from a
base in San Marcos to help with the disaster. A plane had already made two trips to carry relief teams to the area. The president urged people to stay put as emergency crews try to reach victims on the few roads not blocked by landslides or debris. He also encouraged people in affected areas to stay outside and away from tall buildings. Mexico Drug cartels in Mexico has captured and enslaved
at least 55,000 people.