Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Introduction Plagiarism Note Taking Note Taking, Plagiarism, Citing Sources, and Databases...OH MY! Are you a scientist? -Has anyone been to the rain forest and studied a spider monkey?
-Need to use other people's research
-Scientists allow us to use their
work Good News! We are allowed to use other people's work as long as we follow some simple rules! 1. We can't copy their words or ideas! (Plagiarize) 2. We have to give them credit! (Cite Sources) when you use someone else's words or ideas and pretend they are your own How can we make sure we don't plagiarize? -Take Notes! (No complete sentences! yay!)
-Cite your sources! Works Cited / Bibliography -Shows where we got our information
-Proves we didn't make up facts
-Allows for further research Good Information? -Books
-Why no Google?