Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EMR302 Week 5
Transcript of EMR302 Week 5
Quality Learning Environment
Example of the Dimension: High Intellectual Quality
What it looks like in the classroom,
Implementing the NSW Quality Teaching Framework Select subject matter or outcomes from several PDHPE Strands
Combine practical and theoretical tasks
Combine subject matter or outcomes from several Key Learning Areas
Recognise students life experiences
Incorporate students interests
How to make learning Significant Use the table as a template and design learning strategies to implement the elements of the dimension of SIGNIFICANCE of the NSW Quality Teaching Model
TASK – Putting into Practice Don't forget:
Assignment Due 10th April
Module Work Week 7 (Last week of Holidays) Go to: Interact – Resources – Face-to-face Lectures/Tutorials
– Week 5 Lecture
Complete Learning Opportunity 2
TASK – Modelling lessons of Significance