Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Irregular Verbs
Irregular verbs do not!
a cake yesterday.
* You have to remember the different spellings of irregular past-tense verbs
For example: My brother
my clothes: My brother
my shirt yesterday.
too much money. I
too much last night.
What makes them irregular?
Circle the past-tense verb in each sentence below.
Irregular or regular?
With your partner decide if the verb is irregular or regular and wait to be called on.
* I slipped on a banana peal and fell in front of everyone.
* I sang a song to my baby brother.
* I was a lady bug for Halloween last year
* I missed the bus this morning because I woke up late
I went to the store last night with my mom.
1. Last month I[ chose choosed] to save instead of spend.
2. Yesterday, I [finded found] a stereo like that.
3. I [made maked] the decision to buy a stereo.
4. Next, I [bought buyed] a five-year warranty
Complete 7-10 on your own.