Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Whitcomb L. Judson
Transcript of Whitcomb L. Judson
Whitcomb L. Judson. He was born in March in 1844,in Chicago Illinois. Whitcomb L. Judson Life When he was old enough he became a traveling salesman.Whitcomb attended knox college. He married a woman named Annie M. The "Clasp Locker" "Clasp Locker" was the name of his very first zipper, made in the 1800, the exact date is unkown.
Then he tried to sell his invention with a man named Walker. They hired Gideon Sunbach, who was sweetish to improve their invention since it didnt sell. He improved it to the modern zipper. We can remember him because he made a faster easier and more secure way to open things. Fast Facts The "clasp Locker" took about 40 years to perfect. It was first used for shoes. They were first used by B.F. Goodrich company