Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of E-cups
The famous K-cup is convenient for the people using it, but is it just as convenient for the environment?
* HEAT RESISTANT
* thinner type than the rest of the cup
* same price- $1.50/lb
- PRICE INFO- http://www.slideshare.net/assenzio1732/poly-lactic-acid
ORIGINAL PLASTIC: N/A
NEW PLASTIC: Thermoplastic made with Polymer Polylactic Acid
ORIGINAL MATERIAL: ALUMINIUM
NEW MATERIAL: Thermoplastic (same as the rest of cup,
Presentation made by: Alyssa, Sarah , Brianna, and Rahaf.
* per cup- .35 (with coffee)
* small box = $6.00
* regular sized box = $9.00
* large box = $ 13.00
How does recycling help?
* the more we recycle, the less
carbon is emitted into the air
* natural nitrogen = good
* nitrogen made from pollution = bad
looks something like that =>