Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
what i want to become
Transcript of what i want to become
Becoming an ob-gyn is hard work it takes at minimum eleen years to go to college ,have an internship and have experience what are they known for...
ob-gyn's are formally known to diagnose and treat disease
and to deliver babies and other things concerning
the female reprductive system. tools used for this job
1.they use ultasounds
2.they use stethescopes
when performing sea-sections they use
they use surgical tools such as scalops,clamps,and surgical stitches
what ways can a baby be delivered?
a baby can be deliverd vaginally or through a cesaren section.A cesaren birth happens when the mother is uncomfotable with exposure with her vagina,or if the mother or the child has medical problem.A vaginal birth is when the mother pushes the baby out of her vagina with an numming medicine to lessen the pain called an epidural.
Becoming an ob-gyn
Mahogany blackmon Job desription
An ob-gyn's day consists of
taking care of women with problem's or diseases