Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Creating RSA Animate Style Videos a New Approach to Learning
Transcript of Creating RSA Animate Style Videos a New Approach to Learning
A New Approach to Learning (ATL)
By Craig Frehlich
Strathcona Tweedsmuir School
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
High River, Alberta
image used with permission from http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/archives/sunnews/canada/media/2013/06/20130624-073755-g.jpg
RSA and Green Screen
About Me-Craig Frehlich
-MYP Workshop Leader
-Teacher for 22 years
and created by Bill Ferriter
Creating RSA Animate Style Videos as a New ATL
Using RSA Animate Style Videos as a New ATL
by Craig Frehlich
Doodlers Fight Back?
What are your thoughts on this?
Draw the grid and fill in your ideas?
The Rise of Sketch Notes
A Shift toward Concept Base Learning
The Big Ideas