Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EPrints hack day
Transcript of EPrints hack day
geek pyramid (Padawan to Jedi)
enabling EPadawans to start running efficiently
develop best practice
develop useful dev environment
learn, discuss, empower
you can flag issues
you can suggest code changes
you can fix bugs
but how/when do these get added to the core of EPrints?
lack of geeks = lack of hack!
coalesce the (geek) community
move core EPrints forward
mobilise the troops!
call from Adam
Runs on: caffiene and cake
Requires: wireless and power
Produces: scribble / better EPrints
all start at a different baseline
all learn from everyone
making mistakes and breaking things is good!
Bolt hack days onto future EPrints user groups
Regular virtual slots