Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ella (and Lilly the monkey) room 35
Transcript of Ella (and Lilly the monkey) room 35
Earth Science A hurricane can reach a wind speed of 250 km/h (180mph) Tornadoes are most common in spring in summer in tornado alley. States like Kansas are splat in the middle of tornado alley. Condensation is when water vapor becomes liquid water on a cool surface. I like monkeys... and Cupcakes... And Rainbows... This is a size model of the Solar system. The first four planets are the
terrestrial planets and the last four are the gas giants. This is the water cycle: Ocean water
EVAPORATES. It forms a cloud. That
is CONDENSATION. The cloud rains
on mountains. That is PRECIPITATION.
Eventually, it returns to the ocean. The convection current, or the path of the wind, is and effect of Earth's uneven heating. Thank you for your