Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of PROCESS-BASED CLT APPROACHES-CONTENT-BASED INSTRUCTION AND T
Transcript of Copy of PROCESS-BASED CLT APPROACHES-CONTENT-BASED INSTRUCTION AND T
Process-Based CT Approaches
Rather than employ a conventional syllabus, particularly a grammar-based one.
-It is something that learners do or carry out using their existing language resources.
- It involves a focus on meaning.
THANK YOU!. :)
Content-based instruction can be used:
As the framework for a unit of work
As the guiding principle for an entire course
As a course that prepares students for mainstreaming
As the rationale for the use of English as a medium for teaching some school subjects
As the framework for commercial EFL/ESL materials
- Interaction between the learner and users of the language.
- Creating meaningful and purposeful interaction through.
- Trying out and experimenting with different ways of saying things.
Content-based instruction is based on the following
assumptions about language learning:
People learn a language more successfully when they use the language as a means of acquiring information, rather than as an end itself.
CBI better reflects learners’ needs for learning a second language.
Content provides coherent framework that can be used to link and develop all of the language skills.